What We're Looking For:
We're looking for passionate and driven people to join our team to ultimately contribute to the overall success of our clients projects. Period!
You'll need to be a self-motivated professional that is constantly looking to innovate and improve. Whether it be a new corporate web site or an internal training deck we expect our staff to apply the same level of care and importance to each project like it was their own.
Full Stack .Net Developer
What You'll Do:
- Contribute to the development of enterprise level CMS implementations
- Provide strong troubleshooting and debugging during all phases of development
- Research and remain current on new tools and technologies
- Operate in a team-oriented environment
- Build and maintain strong and effective working relationships internally and externally
What You'll Bring:
Nice to Haves:
- 5+ years of professional experience with the Microsoft .Net platform
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, SQL Server
- Experience with CMS (Sitecore, Epi, Kentico, Umbraco) platforms
- Experience integrating with 3rd party and legacy applications
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and software patterns
- Experience with Agile & Test-drive development
- Understanding of CMS platforms (Sitecore, Umbraco, Kentico, or Epi)
Four year college degree in a related field such as computer software engineering preferred but will substitute for boot camps/two year degrees, industry training, and Microsoft certifications. Previous agency experience strongly preferred.
- Bonuses / Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays / Birthday
- Personal Time Off
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact us directly. No recruiting agencies, please. Accepting local applicants only, that means you live in the Portland Metro area of Oregon. No relocation or remote candidates will be interviewed. When applying, please include links to any relevant public web sites you’ve worked on.
Grey Ghost Studio, Inc is an EEO employer.